Summary of the Partnership Agreement (“Agreement”)
Full agreement (PDF)
This is a brief, human-readable, summary of the full partnership agreement. We want you to be happy using the service, and together create a great experience for our end users buying your surplus offering. By making end users happy, we are on a solid track to not only reduce food waste. We also increase awareness about and the number of new customers at your café, restaurant or grocery store – it’s a win-win-win!
Like always, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org in case there are any questions or concerns about the agreement or service in general.
We as ResQ Club
- Provide an online sales channel (ResQ Club App), through which you can offer your surplus products to ResQ Club App users;
- notify you of all the portions you sell;
- pay you once a month for all your sold portions;
- can use our cooperation as reference in the media (good for you as well!);
- can change our commission at four (4) weeks prior notice; and
- are not liable for any damages that exceed the sales revenue paid by us to you for the previous month.
You as the Partner
- are not obligated to list any offers in the service (but why wouldn’t you?);
- are strongly advised to offer your portions at a 50% discount compared to regular prices, but you are free to set the pricing as you see best;
- are responsible for the quality of your offers and that the portions you sell match the offer description;
- are responsible to keep the portions sold available for pickup until the time specified in the offer description;
- receive your ResQ sales revenue once a month to your bank account;
- authorize us to make refunds to the end users when there is a reclamation regarding your offer or portion sold;
- are responsible for compliance with safety guidelines and all other laws and regulations concerning your operations and offering;
- are responsible of all the actions taken in our service using your user credentials and passwords; and
- are not allowed to use end users’ data for any other purposes than completing order pickup.
You can read the full agreement here. Let’s go and reduce some food waste, shall we?
Ps. Here’s the legal disclaimer our lawyers made us include here (who doesn’t love ALL CAPS, BOLDED!?):
THE TEXT ABOVE IS A BRIEF SUMMARY OF CERTAIN PROVISIONS OF THE AGREEMENT FOR CONVENIENCE PURPOSES ONLY. THE BELOW SUMMARY DOES NOT IN ANY MANNER OPERATE TO LIMIT THE RESPECTIVE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS PROVIDED IN THE AGREEMENT. THE SUMMARY DOES NOT IMPLY THAT ONLY THE TERMS SUMMARIZED ARE OF IMPORTANCE. THIS SUMMARY IS NOT PART OF THE AGREEMENT. IN CASE OF ANY DISCREPANCY BETWEEN THE AGREEMENT AND THIS SUMMARY, THE PROVISIONS OF THE AGREEMENT WILL PREVAIL. YOU ARE OBLIGATED TO CAREFULLY READ THE AGREEMENT BEFORE REGISTERING IN RESQ’S SERVICE AS A PARTNER. BY REGISTERING IN THE SERVICE AS A PARTNER,YOU CONFIRM THAT YOU HAVE READ THE AGREEMENT, UNDERSTAND THE TERMS OF THE AGREEMENT AND THAT YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE AGREEMENT.